As the bustling centre of commerce in Prince Edward Island, Canada, this city has been recognized internationally as a serious location for investment. Charlottetown is home to businesses in bio-technology, financial services, information technology and diversified manufacturing that do business all over the world. Traditionally a significant tourism location, this city has transformed into a burgeoning knowledge economy centre, bolstered by university and college institutions which work closely with industry, and public sector partners who have proven that a can-do attitude makes a big difference.
Check out Charlottetown, and you will find a low cost environment, available, skilled labour, big city amenities, and like-minded players that have chosen to make this busy city their home.
- KPMG 2014 – Lowest cost capital city in Canada,
- Site Selection Magazine – top ten Economic Development Groups in Canada
- Vacay.ca – Best place to visit in all of Canada
- Canadian Business magazine – the number 2 best city for business in Canada
- Cultural Capital of Canada
- Renew Canada magazine – Canada’s Best Places to Invest 2010 – Honourable Mention
- Top Blooming Community in Canada – Communities in Bloom/Winterlights
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business – Atlantic Canada’s 2nd most business friendly city
A quality of life that is second to none. Big city amenities, restaurants, nightlife, theatre, entertainment and arts and culture that only a Cultural Capital of Canada would be able to provide. Major cultural and sporting events year round, with boardwalks that stretch almost the entire southern boundary of the city as you walk along one of the finest deep-water harbours in Canada. All of this in a safe, clean environment where real estate costs are low, friends are everywhere, and you and your employees will want to stay, forever.
Within a three hour drive of Charlottetown are 1.8 million people, 13 cities, 13 universities, 27 community colleges. Total accounting designations – 5,524, and 2,200 business graduates each year.
Situated four time zones from London, England and four from the west coast of North America, Charlottetown sits in a favourable area for after-hours market servicing, and also with key markets in the Eastern time zone.
Access to decision makers
We can get the right decision makers around the table for you, be it government, business partners, or academia.