Our workforce is a loyal one.
- 50% of our workforce has post-secondary training
- Average job tenure is 8.5 years
- 43% of our workers have been with the same company for more than 6 years.
- Only 8.8% of the private sector is unionized.
- Days lost per worker is the lowest in Canada.
- Average compensation for Chartered Accountant: PEI – $75,000, Toronto – $140,000
- Average ITC salary – $52,000
- Junior coders $40,000, senior coders $75,000
- Average call center wage -$11/hr, $20,500
- Average financial services transaction process $15/hr